Friday, July 13, 2012

My Favorite Cosplay to Date: Futurama's Scruffy


Right now is probably one of my favorite times of the year.  Not because of summer, but because of the San Diego Comic Con.  While I've never been to the Con (yet), I love to see the hundreds of pictures that stream through from various websites...whether it be individual merch booths, the celebrities or my personal favorite, the cosplayers.

The above pic is probably one of my favorite cosplay costumes that I've seen so far: Planet Express' janitor, Scruffy, from Futurama.

The photo was taken by Hayley Sargent for the folks over at Geeks are Sexy.  You can check out some other great cosplayers by checking out their 2012 Comic Con gallery here.

Enjoy :)

Source: Geeks are Sexy

1 comment:

  1. It looks fun to cosplay as Scruffy. Are there anymore pictures?

    ReplyDelete