Friday, June 21, 2013

Remembering 1990


While I've never been shy about my love of the 80s, I am more a product of the 90s.  I know the decade gets a bad rap for the cheesiness that came out of it, but you have to admit, there are some pretty great memories that came out of it.

"Remember 1990" was put together by YouTuber thepeterson and pretty much distills the year into 12 minutes of nostalgia joy...and surprisingly, it was a pretty awesome year.  I was a little young to remember some of what the video covers (I was six), but there's a LOT that just made me smile.

If you'd like to take a quick trip down memory lane, definitely give the video a watch.  You won't be sorry.  

Also, be sure to check out thepeterson's YouTube channel for a number of other "Remember" videos.

Thanks to Lindsay for sending my way :)

Via: Devour
Source: thepeterson

No comments:

Post a Comment