Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nerd Art: Game of Thrones Game Concept Art


While we continue to wait for the arrival of the Game of Thrones RPG, deviantARTist Roberto Flores has put together a few insanely awesome pieces of artwork, depicting the series as a 2D fighting game.

Take a look after the break for some pretty cool images of Tyrion and Bronn battling Cersei and Joffery, while Robb Stark takes on Drogo.  How satisfying would it be to be able to beat the crap out of Joffery whenever you want??

I think I speak for most fans when I say that somebody needs to make this game a reality.

What do you think of the concept?  If you could make your own GoTs game, what type of game would it be?  let me know in the comments below.




Via: G33KPRON

1 comment:

  1. haha! This is amazing! I'd buy it! I love the Tyrion slap.

    ReplyDelete