Saturday, April 28, 2012

Nerd Art: The REAL Real Ghostbusters


Designer Glen Brogan came up with this awesome piece of fan art, which is a pretty natural mash-up between the movie and cartoon versions of the Ghostbusters.
"As a kid I always wondered why they changed certain aspects of the Ghostbusters appearance for the cartoon. Especially since they did a good job of linking the continuity of the two versions; even going so far as to explain why they kept Slimer around and changed their uniform colors. My little child brain couldn't decide if the Busters in the cartoon were really meant to be the ones from the movies or not. So this drawing is my idea of what it would look like if you combined the two."
The design is currently over at SPLITEREASON.com, where you can vote as to whether or not it's produced as a t-shirt.  If you like it, I suggest you go over a vote right away.

Stay nerdy my friends.

Source: The Autumn Society

No comments:

Post a Comment