Tuesday, November 11, 2014

See BATMAN in Theaters Tomorrow Only


Surprise!  Sorry it's been so long since my last post, but work has kept me pretty busy.  Anyway, without dragging this out too long, I wanted to pass off a bit of news that I learned earlier this morning.

AMC theaters will be playing the 1989 film Batman, starring Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson, tomorrow, November 12th, for one day only in celebration of the film's 25th anniversary and Batman's 75th anniversary.  If you're luck enough to be near a theater that is playing the movie tomorrow, definitely check it out.

Growing up, Batman was one of my all time favorite movies.  Director Tim Burton's style is all over this and gives Gotham that dark gritty vibe it needs without going too too over-the-top.  I remember seeing this film at my local drive-in when I was a kid and to this day, it remains one of my favorites.  If you were too young to see this in the theaters, I highly recommend trying to catch this tomorrow night.

Well until next time, stay nerdy my friends...

Via: Nerdist

No comments:

Post a Comment