Friday, January 27, 2012

Custom Power Rangers Hoodies


UPDATE: It appears that the sellers site and Facebook account are no longer active. If I find anything I'll be sure write another update.

RangerBoard forum user Shoebasket is offering these custom Power Rangers "hoodiez".  The hoodies are made to order and include additional options for added personalization, such as shiny gold trim within the hood.  If interested, they'll set you back roughly $85 plus shipping and handling.  

Be sure to check out a few more shots of the hoodies after the break.



5 comments:

  1. I want to order one but cant seem to find a link. Please help! 347-827-1303

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but these aren't mine to sell. Unfortunately, after a little digging, it appears the sellers site is gone and his Facebook no longer exists. If I come across anything, I'll be sure to give you an update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang i was just looking at their facebook profile a few weeks ago and was gonna order but waited and i was gonna order one today. I knew it was too good to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry guys but he got sued so he's not making them anymore

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll still order one for real. 347.391.5411 text me fam!

    ReplyDelete