Thursday, February 16, 2012

Artwork for Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles


A couple weeks ago, photos of Playmates new Ninja Turtle's line popped up online from this year's Toy Fair.  Now we are getting a better look at Nickelodeon's new series thanks to the folks over at Toy Ark.


The new CGI-animated series will debut later this year.  I'm still a little undecided on the look of the show.  I'd really like to see the turtles in action before I can make a final judgement.  And why does Shredder have a Terminator eye going on?  I do, however like the fact that they've given a unique look to each turtle, unlike the classic show from the 80's where they all looked the same.

Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will air the first 26 episodes in 2012.  Until more details emerge, you can check out some more pics after the break and let me know what you think in the comments below.



Via: GeekTyrant
Source: Toy Ark

No comments:

Post a Comment