Thursday, February 16, 2012

First Look of The Walking Dead Video Game


Telltale Games has release a few screen shots of their upcoming The Walking Dead game.  The stills give us our first look at what the game will look like.

They also announced a new nine-part online talk show called "Playing Dead," which will give insight into the game, along with some behind-the-scenes sneak peeks.  

To find out more about the game, you can head over to Telltale's FAQ section for The Walking Dead here.  Be sure to check out the other two screenshot below by clicking on the thumbnails below.

What do you think of the look?  Are you excited about the game?  Let me know what you think in the comments below.


2 comments:

  1. I have played their Back to the Future games, which were pretty fun. I lost interest by episode 5 though, so I didn't finish. I haven't heard good things about the Jurassic Park game.

    There was a pretty controversial thread on Reddit about Telltale borrowing a guy's Jurassic Park jeep replica, then it got damaged, and they didn't pay for repairs (until after the negative publicity). Check it out here http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/mbydq/i_let_telltale_borrow_my_jurassic_park_jeep_and/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. I was planning on getting the BTTF game, but didn't haha.

      Delete